Cendera Funding - Worst home mortgage experience EVER!

We obtained funding for our home in Ft Worth via Cendera Funding and it was nothing short of a series of blunders, incompetence, their lack of responsibility for mistakes, inconsideration, buffoonery, unresponsiveness and even a total lack of nlecessary action (loan processing) for week.Then once we made our lack of satisfaction clear they did zero to rectify or make concessions or amends at all...we heard crickets from them.

Not even a hey, we apologize for the numerous issues and jerking your family around or any inconvenience.

We heard nothing from anyone at Cendera.What ever you do Do NOT use them!!

Review about: Home Mortgage.

Comments

Ryan Hayes is a phenomenol human being and professional to deal with at Cendera. Very pleased with proficiency and better loan-structuring he offered. Our home is spacious and our rate is not as much thanks to the talent at Cendera.

Cendera Funding - Fired for getting injured at work

Weatherford, Texas 4 comments

I had been working for Cendera Funding-- a mortgage company based out of Fort Worth, TX-- for a year and a half.We recently moved to a new building, and the steps outside are weird.

Well, I tripped and sprained my ankle really bad. I missed one day of work because I couldn't even walk. I didn't go to the doctor, there isn't anything a doctor can do for a sprained ankle-- except give you Tylenol. Well, 2 days later I was fired.

They couldn't even give me a reason for termination, which tells me they fired me out of retaliation and saw me as a liability.

I want my story to be heard!This is wrong!

Review about: Mortgage Company.

Comments

Azle, Texas, United States #1204354

You do realize that they have a video of you faking the incident, now *** off you overweight cow.

to Anonymous Portland, Oregon, United States #1299677

What a little wuss, leaving a comment like "@&*% off overweight cow" as an "anonymous" commenter.Be man/woman enough to leave your real name.

Don't hide.LOL

Honestly it all comes to whoever has the right paperwork.You should have gone to atleast a clinic to have paper works saying that you did injure yourself and you can not work based on your injuries.

Honestly i would have fired you as well if you worked for me telling me you can not work because you tripped or you fell outside of the building without showing me or atleast telling your physician to give your company a call, even a simple note will do with a signature on it (But you failed to do that).

It all comes to legal matters, if you had the paper work to show that you were hurt then you can file a lawsuit but you dont have anything to show.Sorry but not so sorry.

Good thing you didn't go to the doctor, they can't fix ***.

View more comments