1K views

We obtained funding for our home in Ft Worth via Cendera Funding and it was nothing short of a series of blunders, incompetence, their lack of responsibility for mistakes, inconsideration, buffoonery, unresponsiveness and even a total lack of nlecessary action (loan processing) for week.Then once we made our lack of satisfaction clear they did zero to rectify or make concessions or amends at all...we heard crickets from them.

Not even a hey, we apologize for the numerous issues and jerking your family around or any inconvenience.

We heard nothing from anyone at Cendera.What ever you do Do NOT use them!!

Had an Experience with Cendera Funding?

Comments

Ryan Hayes is a phenomenol human being and professional to deal with at Cendera. Very pleased with proficiency and better loan-structuring he offered. Our home is spacious and our rate is not as much thanks to the talent at Cendera.

Senior Lifestyle Corporation - Don't put your loved one here Senior Lifestyle Corporation "We had to move our 96 year old loved one due to lack of care staff. There were some good ones not enough of them. Management was non existent and..." Read more Black Mold: Saudi Arabia: B3H Corporation B3h Corporation "17 June 2015 I was employed with B3H Corporation (Shalimar, Florida) and taught English at King Abdulaziz Air Force Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The SAAD Oasis Compound Mishal Studio would be..." Read more Allied Barton Security - Review in Staff category  from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Allied Barton Security "I dont work for allied barton but I'm a manager of a store at one of their sites. The Springfield Mall and if they allow their employees to sleep on..." Read more Broadspire - Mi queja a Ms Laurie Riggs Broadspire "En carta enviada a esta persona,le explique que mi caso no iba bien, que habia mentira , corruccion y mucho peor que me querian matar,*** medicamentos y hasta accidente de..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more